Friday, August 27, 2010

Prezzies from Dee Dee!

Jason's adorable mama, Grandma Dee Dee, sent the kids an enormous box of surprises today!  They were so excited to get these goodies that I thought I'd thank her with a special blog post just for her!!

Digging in!

A super cool bug catching kit

A carved wooden gun with holster!




A David Crockett State Park coin

This book must be for me!




Cool Revolutionary War factoids


Ivy loves her new apron!

Armed and dangerous!

Two great new Titans visors for Jason who likes visors so much that I believe he showers in them.


Cole and Jason sporting the new visors

Stick 'em up!



Jason and Ivy covered in gifts!






What a special box of goodies!
Thank you so much for everything, Dee Dee! 
We love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....I love you so much more that those little tidbits of kisses and hugs! You are very welcome.
    Mommaroo..Grandma DeeDee

    ReplyDelete