Friday, July 15, 2011

Food, Glorious FOOD!

The McAfee garden is nothing short of amazing and I wanted to share some current photos of how much it has progressed in the past few weeks.  I am so proud of Jason and the boys for all their hard work.  Therefore, I will keep blogging about the garden because they are tired of hearing me talk about it.  I'm just so excited to see how their hard work has paid off!

I'll keep the photo comments to a minimum because the pictures speak for themselves.  WOW!  Not bad for the suburbs!  Jason planted some wildflowers, sunflowers and native warm-season grasses in addition to the veggies.  These are not only beautiful to look at from the back yard but they have attracted a gazillion bees.  When I went to take pics this morning, there were bees on nearly every sunflower!  Super duper!
































1 comment:

  1. I'm using Kaspersky protection for a few years now, I would recommend this product to all you.

    ReplyDelete